Germany Travel Vaccines and Advice
BOOK ONLINE OR CALL (647) 479-8808 FOR AN APPOINTMENT
Speak with one of our healthcare professionals to determine which vaccines or medications are right for your trip. Recommendations will be based upon your destination, itinerary, and current health status.
Germany's Top Experiences:
1. Singing "Ein Prosit" at Oktoberfest
2. Exploring the Schwarzwald of the Brothers Grimm
3. Crossing the Bastei Bridge in the Sächsische Schweiz Natinoal Park
Germany's preventable illnesses:
Be sure that your routine vaccines are up-to-date. Some of these vaccines include: measles-mumps-rubella (MMR), diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, varicella (chickenpox), and others.
Health & Safety Tips:
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available. It’s a good idea to always keep some with you when you travel.
- Take personal precautions to avoid animal bites and contact with bats. When travelling, consider all stray animals to be infected with rabies; do not attempt to pick up, pet, or handle unfamiliar animals, or attract or approach wild or stray animals.